Alumni, Faculty, Staff, Students and Friends, join us for the inaugural UMSL Alumni Association 5K Run & Walk on the campus of the University of Missouri-St. Louis. See old friends, meet new ones, enjoy the beautiful surroundings and make strides towards a healthier life. All participants will receive a dri-fit event shirt, the opportunity to win a medal, plus other Triton treats and surprises. All are welcome to sign up!
A portion of the proceeds from the event will benefit the UMSL Triton Food Pantry.
- 5K run & walk begins at 8 a.m.
- Click to view a route map!
- Packet pick-up at UMSL Millennium Student Center Parking Lot (1 University Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63121) Friday Oct. 15 from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday Oct. 16 beginning at 7 a.m.
- Registration fee: $25 – Alumni, Faculty, Staff, Friends | $5 – UMSL Students (currently enrolled)
- Includes dri-fit short-sleeve shirt (guaranteed for registrations through September 15).
- Online registration open July 8-October 13
- Walk up registration will be available
- Overall Male and Female Race Winners
Top three male and female finishers in each of the following age groups:19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+