The Kummer Center for STEM Education provides K-12 tutoring as a free service to the community. Drop-in tutoring is available from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in room 128 of the Physics Building on the campus of Missouri S&T. Subjects available for tutoring include:
- Elementary Reading/Language Arts
- Elementary Math
- Elementary Science
- Elementary Social Studies
- Middle/High School English
- Middle/High School Social Studies
- Physical Science
- Other let us know your need!
Interested in virtual tutoring for your child? Complete the tutoring interest form to sign your child up. his form is for virtual requests only.