Interested in an exciting, constantly changing career in health? Join us for a one-day, fun-filled pharmacy camp in June!
- Take part in making actual medicine in the compounding lab, that you’ll take home and participate in hands-on activities.
- Hear from community pharmacists about their daily roles!
- Interact with clinical pharmacists in specialty practices such as oncology, pediatrics, cardiology, emergency room, and more!
- Learn from School of Pharmacy faculty and students about what it is like to be a member of the UMKC at all three campus locations
- June 4 – Columbia (Mizzou campus)
- June 18 – Springfield (MSU downtown Brick City campus)
- June 25 – Kansas City (UMKC downtown Health Sciences campus)
- Students who have completed 9th grade or higher at time of camp
College students or adults looking for a career change are encouraged to attend!
This event is held in-person for a cost of $35 per camper
*NOTE: In most past years, one guest was able to attend; however, because of social distancing we are not able to invite guests in 2021 in order to have more room for our campers. Camper guests can choose to participate in a virtual webinar regarding Financing Pharmacy School, Student Success Programming, and Pharmacy Careers.