UMKC is hosting a virtual 5k to raise funds for the Kangaroo Pantry.
HOW OUR VIRTUAL 5K WORKS:
a. Registration is $25 and all proceeds support the Kangaroo Pantry which provides food assistance for Roos in need. The registration deadline is September 24 at midnight.
2. Run/Walk anywhere, anytime between September 25 – October 3, 2021
3. Submit your results by 8:00 a.m. (CDT) on October 4, 2021
a. A link to submit your time will be emailed to you on September 24.
- Share your photos with us on Social Media using #UMKCVirtual5k
- The first 250 people who register will receive a giveaway that we will mail out after the conclusion of the race.
- We will have a prize drawing in each of the following categories: student, alumni, UMKC faculty/staff and friend (non-alum). There will also be a prize drawing that all participants are entered in to automatically.
- Find out additional details about this event at the bottom of the page by clicking on “Virtual 5K Facts.”
- If you are unable to participate in the Virtual 5K but I would like to support the Kangaroo Pantry, you can donate here.