UMSL Chancellor’s Certificate in Fundamentals of Economic Development
In partnership with the Urban Land Institute-St. Louis, the UMSL Public Policy Administration Program is offering virtually the noncredit UMSL Chancellor’s Certificate in Fundamentals of Economic Development. This program covers introductory economic and community development concepts and tools to attract, assess, and support development and redevelopment opportunities in our communities. Course modules, held online via Zoom, will lead participants through the steps necessary to develop and implement economic development plans and projects.
This year’s course will start April 7 from 6-9 pm and run for seven Wednesday evenings concluding on May 19. Individuals may sign up for the entire course or for individual modules, six of the seven modules must be completed to earn the Chancellor’s Certificate.
This introductory program is designed for:
• Public sector economic development commissioners and staff
• Special taxing district commissioners and staff
• Elected officials
• Community Development Corporation board members and staff
• Private sector specialists
• Citizens and students interested in economic/community development
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE.