KCSourceLink helps lead the effort to make Kansas City America’s most entrepreneurial city. That means we connect entrepreneurs to resources, coaches, funding, and education and help coordinate great events for entrepreneurs, like Global Entrepreneurship Week. We also help monitor Kansas City’s entrepreneurial ecosystem: we measure outcomes, work with our Resource Partners to fill gaps in resources and bring national resources to the community through grants such as the i6 Challenge and the University Center grants from the Department of Commerce EDA.
How do we accomplish this?
KCSourceLink connects 240+ business-building organizations across the 18-county bistate metro. Through KCSourceLink, thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners are able to access the right resource at the right time to start, grow and accelerate their businesses.
Our Programs and Services:
- An up-to-date online smart directory and network of entrepreneurial support organizations
- A triage center that connects businesses to the resources they need
- Kansas City’s most comprehensive business calendar
- Analyze and fill gaps in the Kansas City entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Research the Kansas City entrepreneurial ecosystem, format action plans to improve weak areas and report on the progress
- Promote the people, organizations, and institutions which form the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Kansas City
Subscribe to our newsletter to find insight, inspiration, and events to keep you growing and knowing!
- Contact us by phone at 816-235-6500 or toll-free at 866-870-6500 or email us at email@example.com.
- You will talk to one of our staff, who gathers information about your business and your needs.
- We then create a Personal Action Plan that will guide your business forward.
- Your KCSourceLink contact follows up with you to check on your progress with your action plan.
The KCSourceLink Personal Action Plans are provided at no cost to you.