The Entrepreneur of the Year Awards event has been an iconic Kansas City tradition since 1985. Beyond its philanthropic cause, this event is a valuable forum where Kansas City CEOs & entrepreneurs, business owners, industry legends, world-class faculty, and students alike are able to celebrate a common passion. The event is delivered by the Regnier Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation in partnership with the Regnier Institute Advisory Council. The event celebrates the entrepreneurial spirit by honoring continued innovative and creative accomplishments, as well as inspiring a new generation of successful entrepreneurs.
All proceeds from sponsorships and donations directly benefit the Regnier Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation & student and community programs. The Regnier Institute at the Bloch School focuses on connecting students and community members with a comprehensive combination of world-class research, renowned faculty, cutting-edge curriculum, and experimental programs driven to deliver results and nurture the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Join us as we celebrate a legacy of entrepreneurship that lives on in Kansas City.
- David Steward, Founder & Chairman, World Wide Technology
- Henry W. Bloch International Entrepreneur of the Year
- Justin Davis, Co-founder & CEO, BacklotCars
- Kansas City Entrepreneur of the Year
- Jay Coen Gilbert, Andrew Kassoy, and Bart Houlahan, Co-founders of B Lab Global
- Marion and John Kreamer Award for Social Entrepreneurship
- Student Entrepreneur of the Year – Coming Soon