The TIES* Program is looking for women to be a part of a study!
*Team for Infants Exposed to Substance abuse
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have a current or recent alcohol or other drug use history
- Are either pregnant or have a child under the age of 6 months
- Have a baby in their care or the care of a relative and not in foster care, and
- Are not already enrolled in the TIES Program or other home visiting programs
RECEIVE A GIFT CARD AFTER EACH INTERVIEW!
HOW IT WORKS: You will be contacted 3 times to answer questions about your child, parenting, and use of community resources 1st Time: $35 2nd Time: $45 3rd Time: $70
HOW IT WORKS: You will be contacted 3 times to answer questions about your child, parenting, and use of community resources
- 1st Time: At enrollment, if your baby is already born, OR after you deliver, if you enroll while pregnant
- 2nd Time: 6 months after your first interview
- 3rd Time: 12 months after your first interview
Niesha King, UMKC Research Team • 816-235-5360 OR TIES Office 816-960-8400