FACE aims to enhance the quality of social, emotional, and behavioral health services in Boone County Missouri for all youth (0-19) and their immediate family by providing non-conflicted case management. Specifically, non-conflicted case management provides:
- Access to a supportive and friendly single point of entry that accepts referrals from all Boone County entities (e.g., families, youth, schools, agencies, etc.)
- Access to trained and licensed professionals who will guide families through an evaluation of youth and family
- strengths (i.e., things that are working well)
- needs (i.e., areas that require support)
- Access for youth and family to increased choice of local service providers (e.g., organizations, agencies, programs, resources, and services) to address areas of need
- Access to trained and licensed case managers to assist youth and families to overcome common barriers to accessing services (e.g., lack of options, transportation, cost, etc.).